Monday, October 18, 2010

Ie wo kau starts tomorrow!

Damn I couldn't watch the live broadcast because of time difference....
Have been waiting for this since last month! Hope they can have a high audience rating on the first episode...and of course the whole drama!><
Ganbade ne minna san!:p


(As a celebrating gift, I made a wallpaper out of his appearance on November's ESSE^^)

When I was viewing the updates on LJ earlier today I found that our dear Mr.NK has a new message on "konshou no hitogoto". The last few words of it made me smile on class, again= =
He said that Freeter is starting on 19th and want us all to watch.
(which he used the term "mitte ne!")
That is soooooooo cute!
How can he be this cute at the age of 27! Unbelievable!
Okay okay, I can accept the fact that he's a miracle XDDDD


No comments:

Post a Comment