Saturday, October 16, 2010

まごまご嵐ボート部~1

As I mentioned in the last journal, I was watching Magomago Arashi Boat Club the whole afternoon. It is a show which I recommend every Arashi fan to watch, at least one episode(there're 7 in total) and you can find how these guys form the team "Arashi" now.

For tonight, I'm going to post a little patchwork of snapshots I made about Nino's left hand.

Generally he's talking about why he was not able to be a oar. Unfortunately his left hand fractured during his Jr. time so that he can't hold anything for long even the microphone they use in concerts. That's why he chose to be a coxswain although it's much more boring than what the other members were doing. 
接連兩日被這個人狠狠戳中淚點,我不行了我需要冷靜!!
正如我在WB上寫的“無法劃船的話,就做一個完美的舵手!這是二宮和也教給我的!”
他能有今天,他們能有今天,就是靠著這種不屈不撓(這詞太俗了原諒我吧)的精神啊!
Dear Kazunari, 
You are the best, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment