Friday, October 15, 2010

Hatenai Sora Cover photo released!

果てない空!Hatenai Sora!無盡的天空!Endless Sky!
(or...anything else you wanna call it)
CD COVER PHOTO RELEASED ON BOTH J-STORM & JOHNNY'S-NET TODAY!

Thanks to JS's new layout design and managing plan, we can have a look at the BIGGER pic of the normal edition!
JS rocks! I love this cover design!
They look so mature and...attractive>///<
Both edition will be on sale Nov.10th
They're $20.49 and $15.49 USD on Yesasia right now for pre-order!
→☆→☆→☆→☆→☆→☆→Personal Nikki CUT ←★←★←★←★←★←★←
Just a little mumbling about my two orders at Yesasia, they were shown shipping to my spot almost half month ago but I still haven't receive a single one of them!
Customs, please be efficient.m(_ _)m
今天本來打算下這單的order,但是一查帳戶就剩50多刀,匯率也高的驚人……
於是決定等這月錢下來再說,順便匯率也稍微體貼下我們窮學生吧……
↓↓↓
( checking the bank balanceT_T)

BTW, I'm having the best Friday ever!
On this morning's chem class, Grodde the teacher photocopied my lab observation as a good answer to show the whole class! It's the first time ever since I came to this school!
What's more, I got a 96% on the latest chem test which beat Philip's 92%^_^ also for the first time!
That makes me feel like a bird whole day~~!(singing)

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮feeling of having lots of stars today Y^^╰★╮╰★╮╰★╮
Last but not least, Kohara Yuki kun appeared on Nino's A-studio bangumi yesterday....!
Oh My God I miss him soooooo much!!!
Downloading the HD show now, will upload some snapshots later^^

No comments:

Post a Comment