Friday, October 15, 2010

[2010.10.15]A-STUDIO

I'm shocked.
But he is astonished.
Never see him making a face like that on terebi, even really intense shows.
本とに感動しました!ありがとう、ゆき君!
Although it's pretty late now, I decided to make this gif and post it as fast as I can.
A-studio is the best ohoku promotion shows till now. I really enjoyed it!!!
Will take more snapshots tomorrow after school, see ya.
==================Kase-kun CUT=================
Updated with a new gif^^
Sorry that I lied, I didn't take any snapshots cause I was watching the Magomago Arashi Boat ing Club episodes T_T
So I made another gif, hope you like it!Nino's face is soooooo cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. gif的nino超kawaii!!!XDDD
    還有加瀨君出現的時候nino的表情也超kawaii!!!XDDD
    總之這檔節目也是我覺得大奧宣番中最高的一檔!感謝TBS!笑!XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. >vendy
    沒錯沒錯,那個我也打算做GIF的不過昨天太晚了沒時間~一會兒就去弄~加瀨君演技也很棒的,這季的SPEC那叫一個迷人啊~~!
    你是這裡第一個留言者呢XD

    ReplyDelete